TECHNOLOGY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Client-facing Business Systems Specialist and Relationship Manager with an achievement record designing and implementing successful technology and logistical solutions for Fortune 500 and boutique firms. Formulate plans from proactive business analysis and detailed client needs assessment. Proven to gain trust from key decision makers and to maintain dialogues throughout client organizations. Highly technical capabilities coupled with facilitation skills allow for successful interaction and translation between non-technical and technical groups, which result in streamlined margins, optimized processes and increased revenues.
Strategic Business Objective Alignment
- Client Needs Assessment & Diagnostics
- Marketing, Business Development & Branding
- Process Mapping & Project Management
- System Design & Process Integration
- Diplomatic Communication Abilities
- Client & Vendor Relationship Cultivation
- Information Technology Product Expertise
STREAMLITE (Formerly MailExpress), Atlanta, GA May 2009 – Current
Light-weight package shipping and logistics company serving business to consumer markets nationally with revenues that have grown to $125 Million, 500 employees, 150 corporate clients within a five year timeframe.
Business Systems Architect
- Assess and prioritize client and internal needs to construct customized solutions for accounts such as Best Buy, AT&T, Wal-Mart, CVS Caremark, Humana and numerous small to mid-sized business clients.
- Collaborated with external sales team to design a streamlined client implementation process to ensure comprehensive evaluations to devise the right client solution and required support documentation.
- Increased revenues within business development by designing template project plans, risk assessments, requirement documents, EDI tools and communication tools to optimize productivity and profitability.
- Initiated, proposed and designed an internal WIKI to improve internal communications and data retrieval.
- Served as the IT project manager for current re-branding initiatives, which resulted in the team receiving an AMY (American Marketer of the Year) Award from the American Marketing Association, including timeline management, launch preparation, marketing collateral distribution.
- Gained approval and formulated a third-party interface allowing clients to engage Streamlite services at their worksite to handle daily shipments, thus expanding the reach and capabilities of Streamlite.
- Manage a $120,000 budget and oversee vendors handling website and inventory tracking.
- Develop the IT prioritization process and the templates for business and functional requirements.
- Design proposals and develop presentations for board and executive approval.
- Established a social listening strategy for marketing to capture real-time insight into client and competitive perspectives to utilize in developing future outbound messaging and rebranding initiatives.
SAGE SOFTWARE, Atlanta, GA March 2006 – April 2009
Leading $1.7 Billion business management software firm servicing US & Canadian small and mid-sized corporations with accounting software, electronic health records, operations management, customer relations and electronic data interchange services.
Relationship Manager and Integration Manager (March 2008 – May 2009)
- Appointed by the Executive Team to re-align the $500M Health Care division acquisition into the Sage Software corporate entity to improve business unit productivity and client response time.
- Led the projects with budgets totaling $2.5 Million that established organizational infrastructure, procured IT equipment and fully integrated the Health Care Division according to corporate plan.
- Developed management plan for future IT integrations and assimilated Adonix, a $10M software firm, into Sage NA managing the IT discovery, implementation and change management phases.
Senior Business Analyst (March 2006 – March 2008)
- Directed a team of six business analysts for a 9-month SAP definition and integration project to collect data on 26 products that define streamlined and common methods of licensing and authorization.
- Served as the e-marketing relationship manager and facilitated the relationship between Marketing and IT groups to build project prioritization process
- Engaged in contract negotiation and vendor management to ensure project deliverables were met consistently for contract labor and shipping system integration services
- Interviewed, hired and managed contract business analysts for integration projects, content management system implementations, MAS Site Redesigns and Peachtree and Act product launches.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICES (UPS), Atlanta, GA March 2001 – March 2006
Customer Information Management Senior Business Analyst (November 2002 – March 2006)
- Facilitated across cross-functional teams to maintain adherence to project plans, goals, and milestones. Tracked issues resolution, performed project cost analysis and recognized and rectified legal risk.
- Worked with marketing and product development to identify new client tools. Gathered business requirements, created enterprise systems and participated marketing research and usability test design.
- Designed and implemented business process improvements and coached Junior Analysts on the process.
- Developed business requirements documents and performed business use case development for projects.
- Managed three Quantum View Manage projects–with a $5 Million operational budget engaging market research, call center analysis, user behavior patterns, system testing functions and implementation management.
- Performed business process mapping for claims processing for the retrieval of lost and damaged packages shipped to UPS customers. Used UML methodology and Visio for process diagramming. Worked with multiple enterprise systems and applications, Visual Basic, Java, XML, .NET, C++, Mainframe.
Customer Technology Functional Analyst (March 2001 – October 2002)
- Performed analysis of client technology use and third party applications for support of UPS technologies.
- Participated in migration planning for moving software from Pilot releases to Enterprise versions including training a Junior Analyst and facilitating weekly project update and communication meetings.
- Helped design the monitoring of the XML tools in production for projects such as: XML Shipping Tool, ROW, Rates and Service selection, Address Validation, and BCDN.
IBM Global Services June 1999 – March 2001
Web Developer Consultant
- Consulted on a deployment of online Shipping tools in a secure and traceable manner. Gathered business requirements and modeled business processes that enabled the firm to serve the consumers directly.
- Served as a Business Analyst on a team that developed a custom B2B Web application for booking and reporting flights for large companies that partner with this large Atlanta based airline.
- Worked on a financial reconciliation that recovered $500,000 in lost billing.
Villanova University – Villanova, PA| Certificate in Business Analysis 2007
Georgia State University – Atlanta, GA | M.B.A., E-Commerce 2003
Clemson University – Clemson, SC | B.S., Computer Information Systems 1999
INDEPENDENT PROJECTS & ENTREPRENEURIAL INITIATIVES
LET’S CURE CP (www.letscurecp.org) April 2010 – present
Board Member & Marketing Director
- Launched this board-run, 501c3 organization committed to fundraising to support research, advocacy and awareness to eradicate cerebral palsy.
- Collaborated with co-founders and staff to commission two US studies for research.
- Conducted fundraising and t-shirt sales to raise $50,000 in funds in one year.
- Created the social media marketing initiative in November 2010, including our web site development, Facebook page formulation and targeted email campaigns, with the following results as of March 2011:
- News Letter – 175 subscribers – We have a 40% open rate on our news letter
- Google Analytics – 4500 monthly pages views
- Google absolute unique visitors monthly average – 800
- Facebook Fan Page – 610 likes
THE DADVOCATE PROJECT (www.thedadvocateproject.com) April 2010 – present
Founder & Chief Dad Correspondent
- Conceptualized and launched a three part initiative—a survey, subject interview series and book—that will outline how today’s generation of fathers interact with their families and the roles played in their families’ development.
- Built and administered a survey to 500+ dads to assess where fathers spend time and to use that data to demonstrate the innovative ways of how fathers are involved with their families.
- Construct the analysis, process the data and release results with a corresponding press blitz in June 2011.
- Featured on CNN on the “Dads & The Internet” segment with other niche bloggers focused on fatherhood, media integration and community building.
- Establish sponsorships (My Wired Style) and strategic affiliate relationships (Melissa & Doug, Saddleback Leather) to generate exposure and revenue streams through the website.
- Generated the current following as of March 2011:
- Email Subscribers – 225 | RSS Subscribers – 50
- Google Monthly Page view average – 2500
- Google Absolute Unique visitors monthly average – 600
- Counterize – 5000 visits per months
- 1800 participants in the DADvocate Survey with 500+ completing it 2010
- Plan to launch a mom-based survey on Mother’s Day and a second dad survey to launch on Father’s Day.